Sunday 11 July 2010

back in business .....

So it's been a while since I blogged - basically I got too far behind in other things that cardmaking and blogging became a chore and I just had to stop to find a bit of balance.
Anyhow yesterday found me at An Siopa Bui doing a fimo demo for Staedlar, it absoloutely poured from the heavens, which kept some people away but I had thoroughly pleasant day modelling spiders, monsters and doughnuts with the young ones and showing some techniques and simple embellishment ideas with the regular cardmakers. Whilst three little girls went home with the sparkliest silver  roses to bake in the oven - pearl-ex works miracles on discoloured fimo!
I'll post some pics of some of the stuff when I get chance, truth is everything is still in the car as I spent today organising cards for my little Limerick class next week. We are doing advanced Plush Pal cards and here's a peek at two of them - a little cat in a canopy card and a big lamb with hexagonal gift box. Did you notice I used peel offs? Twice! I can't believe it - mainly I had to use them because my scallop border punch broke, boo hoo - 4 springs and plastic is all I have left ....

There's a pop up card to join this trio too, I just haven't made it up yet. If anyone is interested, I do have space for one more to join our workshop (possibly 2) - I supply all the kit and pieces, you bring your basic crafting kit - this class is suitable for all levels of crafter. Saturday 17th July 11am to 3pm and costs €20. E-mail boxercreations@gmail.com if interested or find me on Facebook if you know how! (I'm new to it and don't know anything...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.