Tuesday 13 July 2010

3d card for class

So here's my last card for Saturday's workshop - it's a double pop up that all folds flat to fit a 150 mm square envelope. To be accurate the lion is a "prop up" rather than a pop up - and he's from the Plush Pals dvd, as is the sentiment and patterned paper.  The lion has copper stickles on his mane - I had to be so patient waiting for it to dry and I want to make him a tassel tail but I can't find them at the minute (story of my life) and I'd love to try him in pink or blue for a new baby card - maybe later.... Other than that the stars are nestabilities, the card and metallic card DCWV and I added a bit of gold peel off and some odd buttons.

My first challenge for a long time - Bee Crafty - 3d challenge and check out the new bee in town - such a little cutie!

1 comment:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is just stinking adorable!!!!! You really took the 3D challenge to a new level! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty and hope to see you back soon.

Deanne :)