Wednesday 21 July 2010

acetate plush pals card

I was asked to make this for a little baby boy - it uses some of  the backing papers, the embellishment flower sheet  and the  blue teddy decoupage sheet from "Plush Pals". So once I had the sheets cut the card itself did not take too long - I find it great for commission cards as I have no thinking to do (believe me, that can take a LONG time!). Then I added a little matching vest as well, they cost so little to make and make such a personal little addition - there's a candle as well but I haven't finished the wrapping yet.
This is one of the cards that we'll be doing at the August 7th class in Kilcolgan - but using a different colour theme and character. (I know you like a preview Catherine!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Di's Dooodles said...

Wow that is gorgeous!!

ps what's with all the chinese comments above ??