Friday 19 February 2010

new baby card and nappy cake




Sometimes you have to knock a card out in double quick time and that was the case with this one - I managed to do the card in under half an hour and the nappy cake took about the same, although I had the nappies already rolled - it just needed assembling.
The card features a digi pic from Eline Pelkinhof, I bought it from daisie.comlast year, simply layered with nestabilities and a gingham bow. You can also get these images in black and white for colouring from squigglefly My lovely pearl swirls (down to my last quarter of a pack - boohoo)and pearl brad from ZVA creative, prima hydrangea flowers and scalloped punch edge.
The nappy cake just has some euro shop bits and pieces, a little knitted cardi, a blanket and some baby wash inside it - with the nappies on a BOGOF offer, it all cost less than €20. Could not get a decent picture of it, I think they look better in real life than in a photo.

1 comment:

Di's Dooodles said...

I never cease to be amazed at your nappy cakes and can't believe it only took you 1/2 an hour to put together and the card too- Wow gorgeous!!