Saturday 13 February 2010

bind it all gifts






A couple of makes using my Bind -it-All, I really do not use this gadget enough to do it justice. The calendar uses a digital template and went into sister's birthday parcel and the button book is for a birthday gift. It's kind of shabby looking and inside has card and acetate pockets with the cards of buttons stored inside. There is also a wheel of pearl headed pins in the back and some needles in the front. The inside cover has an old dressmakers pattern printed on it and I've added the recepients name to the page.
I've resolved to try and make more gifts this year - I have 2 boxes full of things I have hoarded for altering, so it's time to start using them.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

The calendar is gorgeous, Sarah!
I've made calendars for my family using an online service. While I was happy with it, I like yours better. I am 50/50 about the BIA, I want it but I wonder if I'll use it often enough to justify the price tag.