Tuesday 9 February 2010

crafty angels week 21 - what's your colour?


Wow! I had two girls in bed before 8.45pm and then not a peep until 6am when the little pea wanted a bottle and then tilly showed up for a hug around 7.40am. There was one little shout in the night but nothing compared to the five hour tirade that dd kept up the first night of the own bed rule! So I got to play and here's an entry for the Crafty Angels challenge.
The digi image was a freebie from Mo's digital pencil group at PCP - there are other freebies to collect too, there'll be more of my efforts with them soon.
So my fave colour changes all the time but at present dd has an aqua top that really suits her, so that's a fave at the moment.
Image is coloured with promarkers, I've used tiny seed pearls and glamour dust in the sky for extra sparkle. Layered with nestabilities, the paper is 3 bugs, the ticket is Tim's and the flowers I got in a candy and no idea where they are from but they are loverleee.
It's amazing what I can do when I get a couple of hours, to heck with the housework - it's my time!

No comments: