Saturday 28 June 2008

baby girl card


I'd forgotten I promised to do this when I was up to my eyes in wedding invitations - and it looks beter IRL than on the photo - it looks rather washed out, but thats the shadows from the lighting at night - and you can't see the cuttlebug panel very well. it also balances in real life, in the photo it looks as though it has no focal point but it is all pulled togther around the vest embellishment - I don't know why the photo makes it look so weird.
The ribbon and adhesive stones are from Papermania, the flowers are scraps of swiss dot paper punched with an X Cut daisy punch. The little vest, powder etc are all from a pack of Jolee's boutique - I've decided it's time to start using stuff rather than hoarding it! While the font stamps are by the Paper studio and are just lovely stamps to work with.
~Another quick to make card, I'm looking forward to the mystical day when I have "free time" and can play with some messy technique cards - I want to play with ink and paint!

No comments: