Tuesday 3 June 2008

stamping on primas


Elisa had printed some script on her Primas here - http://hybrid-alien.blogspot.com/ and I loved the idea but had no script stamps... for once I didn't run for the credit card but used a stamp I already had (don't do that often enough!) - a PM swirly corner stamp. I really likes the effect and it inspired the whole card,I also used the Friday sketchers 4 challenge again, as I really wasn't happy with the first card I did for it. Ended up with a card that is definitely one that I am happy with, it reflects my cardmaking style and just makes me happy to look at it!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sarah! I love the colours and the softness of the photo, and the swirls in the primas worked out beautifully.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Well this one is really different from the other one. And this one looks really great!!! Love the combination of the colors, photo and swirls!!