Tuesday 10 June 2008

PM exquisite



Feeling lazy this evening, so made a card using only the bits out of the basket on my desk. It's a square card and uses all Papermania 6 by 6 Exquisite paper pack, layered with some scraps of brown card. The hearts are a PM stamp from the simply elegant release, I inked the stamp up by colouring it with my Whispers marker pen and then cut the hearts from the image. (The stamp is 4 hearts in a clover shape. The flowers are PM fabric accessories and the tag is 2 punched circles layered onto a square and decorated with clear adhesive gems and faux stitching, again with the brown pen.
The brads are made using the remains of the large oriental gem brads I gutted previously. I put a small square of brown card into the brad space, added a silver font peel off and filled with a dimensional glaze.
Any of the Papermania colossal packs could be layered in a similar manner to give a very different look to the card.

No comments: