Wednesday 17 March 2010

New Baby Card



Been putting this one on the long finger but finally found time to put it together this evening using the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the colour challenge - lilac and lemon over at Papertake weekly I then used a quote for the current ABC challenge Q is for Quotes and what do you know my card all but made itself.
Not a colour combo I'd ever choose myself (but very much my sister's cup of tea!)- so much so I had no lemon or lilac ribbon in my stash, hence the purple and the only 2 promarkers that vaguely resembled lilac and lemon had to suffice. Pearls as always from ZVA creative (will soon have a reason to order more and there is so much yummy stuff it will have to be a big enough to last order!)
I'd just got the yellow dots card at An Siopa Bui on Saturday and the flowers have been in my stash since I first discovered little flowers and had a buying frenzy from somewhere in the Phillipines years ago.
The shoes I picked up as a digi freebie from the Rusty Pickle digi blog I think.
tfl

5 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly & the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Di's Dooodles said...

Really Beautiful!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and I love all the details and the quotation.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jen said...

This is such a beautiful baby card, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous card. Sweet colours and fabulous embellishments. Love your sweet image!!

Thanks for joining us on ABC Challenges.