Friday 5 March 2010



Couple of quick cards based on Susanna's Saturday sketch challenge on Paper Craft Planet and using my new Softpencil images that I WON - yipee, last week. I have whole file of these little cuties, so you'll be seeing more!
I also finished the Papertake weekly challenge which was bows, buttons. brads and bling and the Paperplay Challenges - this week it's just because cards, which these definitely are.
Coloured with Promarkers, rub ons from 3 bugs in a rug and decorated with odds and bobs.
tfl - and enjoy the weekend.....
Oh and I am doing a free demonstration at An Siopa Bui, Spiddal, Co Galway next Saturday 13th March. Kerry has asked me to go along and play with all things die cut for the day - so it's about getting more from your dies and embossing folders - not just for cards but ideas for gifts, fundraisers, boxes and whatever else I imagine up between now and then. So if I'm quite on the blog front this week, it's because I am sample making. So come along if you can - it's free and the views are fabulous and there's a marvellous cafe and crafty goodness, what more could a body want?!?

4 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

I love your cards, the images are so cute:)

Hope your demo Spiddal goes well :) I used to live in Spiddal, not far from the craft centre in Baile Liam. I left there in Dec'05. Small world isn't it :-)

Deirdre said...

Love your cards - great images and fab colouring.

Thanks for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially since it is my first time setting the challenge. Many thanks ♥.

Jill said...

aww they are both gorgeous I love the ears on the little mouse so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Julie M said...

Aw what cute images and cards, Sarah. Good luck with the demo.

And thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)