Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter and Mami Doodle



A huge number of challenges wanted Easter cards this week and it's not a card I have made since primary school - so here's one using a Phindy's place image and a hand written sentiment (I kept forgetting to print one...)
Raise the bar this week wanted "something you dont usually do" and so both cards kind of qualify, in that I dont do Easter an I also have never used My Mind's Eye papers before. Hard to believe now I've seen them but this is a first (but not the last!)
My second card for the day is MME paper and decoupage flowers using a mami doodles image, I paper pieced her dress using some sassafrass paper samples I had the big pink bow is real cheapskate stuff - it came tie around a pair of pyjamas from Penneys....
So the res q challenge this week is eggs, eggs, eggs
paperplay challenge is Easter
raise the bar - something you don't normally do
I used the sketch at papertake weekly
dare u 2 digistamp is also Easter
daring cardmakers also has eggs as their theme.
and that's it. tfl.

7 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Fab cards, I love the easter egg tree!!

Lynda said...

Brilliant cards - love the egg tree! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Denise said...

oh my gosh, I love the egg tree! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing with RESQ-challenge this week!

Deirdre said...

All your cards are just beautiful. Love them. TFS.

Christy said...

Awesome cards! love the tree :)

~*Joni said...

I just love MME papers and this rare Easter card is adorable! Wonderful job on the challenge, this egg tree is sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Caroline said...

fab card thank you for playing along this week Caroline DU2DS xx