Sunday 21 March 2010

digi bug, ladybug, ladybird....




So I'm still in digi bug mode - unfortunately all of our household is under a week long vomiting bug. So rather than the emjoyable, relaxed make a card Sunday I had planned, it was piles of icky sheets and laundry to deal with. So my cards today are super quick mostly digi ones.
First up is a Good Luck card - I used this week's PCP Saturday sketch and the image is my favourite Softpencil image, Michu is a Magician - it reminds me of the Miffy rabbit books we had in nursery school. This week's paperplay is to create a Good Luck card, while this week's Paper Cutz challenge wants one ribbon and three buttons. Yep done that. All I added apart from the challenge requirements was a single gem by the sentiment and a dash of glamour dust - after all it is magic....
Next up is a second one using the PCP sketch - using a set of free brushes I picked up long ago and a ladybird, just because I wanted to make one - he's freehand and then I layered his back with a clear domed sticker (I should have done this bit first as the sticker is smaller than the ladybird but hey ho.
Right enough skiving from me - it's back to the housework for me - have an unbelievable 4 bin bags of rubbish for the morning, plus bags for recycling and 2 for Chernobyl lorry and I'm still in a pig sty! So it's no cards (ok perhaps one or two) and all spring cleaning for me this week - the grub will emerge houseproud and organised...... hmmm, unlikely but the spiders look in need of some exercise.

3 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

two great cards but so sorry to hear you are all so sick. Hope you recover soon.

Julie M said...

Hope the laundry's all done now, Sarah. These are great cards, clean, striking images, lovely stuff.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Meda said...

Wow! That's lovely! I love how you combines the simplicity of line art with 3D accents.