Friday 16 May 2008

playing catch up




This is my take on the new Friday Sketchers challenge (follow the link on the right). The new challenge is up for today but I've only just got around to doing the other one!
I've used one of my new Tilda's and a paisley cuttlebug panel. The ribbon is from the 2 euro shop and the eyelets came free with my silent setter. The stickers were a freebie from Pearse and are by Love Elsie.
Next up is the challenge by Bernie to use up some old stash. I was so desperate for the Basic Grey Fusion paper pad when it was released I sent to the US for it - and shame faced must admit I only ever used 2 sheets out of it. So I decided it was time to give it an airing - the rose leaf stamp is one I have for ages and never even inked up until now, it is stamped onto BG with green ink and then clear embossed. The Got Daisies have also been in my craft room for donkeys now - I used them on everything when I first got them but they have gathered dust for a while. The red ribbon is a scrap of fabric from a dress.

3 comments:

craftyb said...

Wow Minerva...you've made a fabulous job! Exactly what i was challenging you to do...dig out stuff you haven't used in ages...and all the scraps..even your ribbon! I am so impressed with your beautiful card...those leaves look fabulous! You've put a lot of effort in here and it shows! Thanks for being a great player! bx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

great cards!! the one below is totally stunning!!

Elisa said...

Sarah, the second card is stunning!! Can't stop looking at it.