Thursday 15 May 2008

celebrations card organiser




I've not had a lot of time to myself recently - dd is refusing to do anything on her own recently. She wants me at on hand all the time, preferably doing exactly what she wants! So I've only managed a couple of quick makes. Neither are finished - they are in their bare bones state - they need photos and a bit of embellishing but if I don't get the pics posted now I never will.
The card organiser is 6 sheets of folded 12 by 12 cardstock - some double sided making memories card that I have had forever. The image is by Stampibilites - the Gruffie collection "I Dream of Cake" - simply coloured with pencils. The primas are Got Daisies with pearl centres that are an old necklace from Claire's cut up. All the fabric strips I got off a friend - she knows someone who alters debs dresses and they are all the off cut bits. I punched and bound the book with my bind-it-all.
My other mini album was made with the DCWV Rock Star foiled stack - I thought it was time to christen it, rather than simply admiring the papers and then putting it away again. I cut the pages to 6 by 6 and then glued two pages together to give a double sided card. It is all punched and bound again with the BIA - the letters on the cover are Imagination Project coaster board and I added some Crystal Ice stickles over the letters for a bit of bling. The charms are MM monogram letters and a Betty Boop phone charm.
tfl

No comments: