Tuesday 19 June 2007

believe




these cards have come about after a thread on www.craftsupplies.ie, where someone posted about using a ribbon as a letter. I'll have some for sale at the craft fair on Sunday and more to buy via snail mail - they cost €4.80 each including envelope for sending and cost of posting and packaging. I'll be donating a euro from each one to a local cancer charity. Or if you want something different or male orientated, I'd be happy to make one.
Then just for fun I made myself this little notebook - covered in crackle effect paper and stamped with a small square medallion stamp using some clear embossing powder and mounted up in the centre - then some Tim Holtz peeled paint distressed embossing powder, stamped directly onto the paper. Some fibres and ribbon around the spine and the spiral binding, with a mountboard clasp, covered with paper and secured with hook and loop tape. Since I took the photo, I added the words "DO" along the top right hand edge, so now I need never hunt for a scrap of paper with something "VIP" on it..... hmmmm we'll see. By next week, I 'll be reporting on massive hunt for missing book and how nothing can be done without it!

No comments: