Saturday 25 April 2009

Hero Art stamped card - Thankful



Another one from the stamps I bought from Kerry - the leaf stamp cost me a euro, I couldn't believe it had not been snapped up during the week of the sale at An Siopa Bui. It is such a versatile little stamp - it reminds me of a similar Woodware punch that I have hankered after for a long time. The word and border stamps also cost a euro & the main flower image is the free stamp from the current issue of Creativity Life (first time I've bought it and in honesty it would have to be a front cover freebie that would tempt me to buy again - the content was ok but nothing inspirational - oh I'm being tough!). So altogether this was my "bargain bin" card but I think it looks quite chic - I'm a lazy stamper and the whole thing is sepia versafine & the papers are Crate. The ribbon I recycled from my Easter chocs & I'm winding down on the scallops and there is just one on this card.
TFL - if indeed anyone is!

2 comments:

MayoMom said...

Hi, I'm looking!!

Lovely card - where do you get your inspiration from.
Saw your lovely entries in the shop yesterday - WOW.

H

Neasa said...

Sarah, that is just about the loveliest card I've seen in a while. It's so vintage looking. I can't believe I missed the stamp sale. I'd love to know where you get your ideas. (And time!!!)