Wednesday 16 July 2008

first bellas







I've had nothing to blog lately - been making my cards for my class at the Summer Extravaganza, An Siopa Bui, Spiddal. I'm doing a "cute cards" workshop on Saturday 9th August in the afternoon - using some really sweet crafters companion stamps - so hope to see some new faces there. All details are available from Kerry at www.ansiopabui.ie.
I called out there yesterday and met up with Neasa and her gorgeous daughter - it was only a flying visit, must organise a longer day and a trip to the beach soon. Kerry had stamping bellas that hadn't even made it into the shop, so both Neasa and I had to have some. So these are my first Bella cards - and I think not my last... they are just too cute - I had to mount them onto EZ mount before stamping, for some reason I thought you could use them unmounted but it's a little grumble on my part.

3 comments:

Neasa said...

It was so great to meet up Sarah. Must do it again soon and make a proper day of it! I haven't even looked at mine yet but thought I could slap them onto an acryllic block too. The cards are just fabby, I didn't get them ones.....

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Sarah! BTW you've just won an award...Pop over to my blog to see what. Lx

Kiki said...

Lovely !!! I specially love the baby ones !