Saturday 10 April 2010

Introducing plush pals again!






This time with completed photos!
TODAY is the grand launch of "Plush Pals", an interactive papercrafting dvd made my oh so clever sister at Ella's Design. It's her first attempt at such a project and it's turned out simply fabulous - and that's not just my biased, the few sneak peeks have been extremely well received and I hope it is a roaring success for her.
She is at Crafts for U 2 Do, Dentons Lane, St.Helens, Merseyside all weekend, together with crafty duo Sylvia and Dianne (aka our mum and aunt) - this is the only place that the dvd is currently on sale.
Then Sat April 24th, I'll be launching the dvd at the Galway Spring Extravaganza in the Westwood Hotel, Galway City. I'll have lots of sample cards, ideas and I'll be doing a full demo of how to use the dvd - trust me it's simple!
In the meantime, here are a couple of cards to whet your appetite.... and I have even more exciting news next week........
So my cards today are for
Cute Card Thursday - mono mania with my blue cat card and hanger .
Bee Crafty Downloads - birthday with a digi - rabbit card and giftbox and cupcake holder and pick.
Digital Tuesday have blue and white plus one as this weeks challenge, so my cat is blue & white with grey.
Magical Crafts fortnightly challengewants animals.
and finally the res q challenge has a variety of puzzle answers for you to opt from and everything fits in!

7 comments:

Bee said...

Lovely work, super soft colour. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Birthday Challenge :)

Carol Ann said...

Great projects very pretty subtle colours. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

P.S. I hope your sisters venture is a great success.

Unknown said...

All such wonderful pieces of work, loving the soft colours.

Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Denise said...

Fantastic! That bunny is so cute! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Ellibelle said...

This is just too cute. Love the image.

Mami Doodles said...

Fabulous stuff, talent is definitely genetic!

Donna said...

Gorgeous Cards, so pretty and soft! Thanks for joining in at Magical Crafts.
Hugs, Donna x