Monday 19 April 2010

the countdown begins!


Well, I have my bags packed with samples, glitter and pearls and a box of brand new "Plush Pals" dvds ready for the big launch at The Westwood Hotel, Galway City on Saturday. I just have to finish my class prep off as well and I'll be ready to go. Although I am not sure it will all fit into my little corsa... who needs to see out the back window? Surely transporting paper is more important... beware on the roundabouts around 11am, it could be me!
Hope to see some friendly faces; old and new - give me a nudge if you're passing!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Good luck for you and your sis, Sarah!

If I lived near you, I'd be following your corsa, hoping that some goodie would fall off!

Di's Dooodles said...

WOW that looks fab!!
Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine!!

Bee said...

Your fab 'wedding set' has won a prize over at Bee Crafty!
Pop over to the Bee Crafty Downloads blog and have a look. Visit the shop via the purple button at the top to browse and choose a digi of your choice. Then email me your choice at mail@artisangroup.org.uk

Bee x