Saturday 4 September 2010

mami doodles - Madeline bakes a cake

It's been a while since I did a Mami Doodles but I just adore Madeline bakes a cake. Even her name makes me want a cup of PG Tips and just one little almondy delight ...
I made another book card, added lots of glitter and some pretty baby blue ribbon, a few off flowers ,big pearl brad and a tiny little silver spoon.
The author of the verse is unknown to me and I collected it in my poem file many moons ago. "I have a little recipe that isn't hard to make but you must always start it as soon as you awake. Take a big mixing bowl and fill it with a smile, Mix a cup of sunshine and good deeds to last a while; Add a pinch of thoughtfulness and care - but don't bake it in the oven, just spread it everywhere."

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Amazing card Sarah! The book card is stunning and your might have helped me too. My own Madeline colouring is a bit flat, maybe if I add some glitter it will look at least half as good as yours.