Tuesday 3 August 2010

summer baby decor and sassafrass make it count



My latest work in progress is this cute window dangly for a new baby, The centre is a removable fridge magnet frame, which I'll put a photo of the baby into and there's another photo and birth details on the reverse. The box has a Papermania acetate lid and big pink bow to secure.
So I have been waiting for the catalyst to  get me scrapping again and I think I might have found it.
I've just bought DD1's school books - we are going uniform shopping tomorrow, my baby is so grown up - and just in time Sassafrass has released a fab range called "Count Me In" - so many school themed papers are very staid and traditional, I love the fresh colours and I love orange and green shades for scrapping and the flag style stickers are just simply divine - I can see me doing a mock first day photo shoot so that I can get these early!

No comments: