Monday 23 August 2010

New Stuff

It's the countdown to the GBCE Athlone - woo hooo. Want info - SEE HERE
I am there Saturday and teaching Sunday. I have 2 classes - for the guys using the Houghie board first thing Sunday and then a Sizzix masterclass at 2pm, but I'll be demoing and mooching around all day Saturday - so say hello if you drop by my table.
I'll have yummy bits n bobs, some made by me printables, new Plush Pals ideas and the WORLD PREVIEW of the next design dvd rom from Ella's Designs - BOYS to MEN. Lots of fab cards for those non flowery types in our lives. And lots of spotty ribbon - I got tired of looking for it, so I'm bringing enough for everyone at knockdown prices!
I also updated my class tabs - with new design classes for anyone wanting to learn how to make your own design files for cardmaking using either Microsoft Publisher or the free Open Office software. Please contact me for more details.
Need a peek?

No comments: