Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Mami Doodles "Love Tree"



I have 160 wedding invitations and a deadline of Sunday which are seriously eating up all my spare time. I even went to vist a friend for dinner with gold mats and names to mount on them, thankfully I can talk, eat and manage double sided tape at the same time and my friend is a good, understanding one!
I still sneaked a few minutes (ok an hour) to play with Elisa's new image love tree. I adore this image, it has to be my favourite so far - and it will be a great go to image for engagements, weddings and anniversaries. I added the digi circle and flowers myself - I'd love to learn more digi techniques, I find it saves time when using digi images to add some of your details before printing. I made a double sided white box with lid - I love double sided boxes, they have a much more professional finish to them and used polka navy card from an siopa bui, with hexagonal nesties and a big navy satin bow (although I then had a total forgetful moment and used squares and circles on the card! duh). Made a little 4 inch easel card all using DCWV metal stack and coloured the image with promarkers, finished with a bit of bling and scalloped DCWV metal stacks card again. So this is my Paperplay entry for this week.
tfl and I'll be back with a big post full of cards once I get the invitations finished....

4 comments:

Julie M said...

Wow that is fab, Sarah. I love that image of Elisa's, so different from the usual. Gorgeous elegant colours (and the box - tutorial please?!!).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week (and good luck with all those invites!).

Julie :o)

Ella's Design said...

Love this one, my kinda colours! What's this? Want to learn some digi techniques? I might give you a couple of hints when you're over!! Ha, ha! Love X

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous, love how you've used Elisa's image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Elisa said...

Fabulous, Sarah! Glad you liked the image, it was your idea, after all ;-). The circle is a great addition too. I love the box, you chose the perfect paper.