Thursday 13 May 2010

Just a quick Mami Doodles


Elisa's latest release is the super cute girl with balloons - I'm not sure if Elisa found time to christen her, so for purposes of my post I am going to call her Skye.... except she is quite grounded on my ca rd. The card and flower are all MME with some little rose ribbons to embellish. I coloured with promrkers with and cut her out nesties - I desperately need new cutting plates they are starting to leave marks on my card....breakfast but they just want to get involved, so 2 ruined invites and 3 spilled juice later I gave up....
I've a cute Plush Pals make to share when I get time and some cute tiny button cards - an siopa bui had a myriad of gorgeous buttons to choose from and thanks to dd trying to eat a block of Fimo soft, I am now getting to grips with this lovely clay - although my first efforts crumbled away, I made them too thin - so now it's chunky cakes and flowers. I need to find my pearl-ex so that I can add some sparkle to them. I'll let you have a peek at my efforts soon.

2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great card Sarah I love the colour combo.

Jackie :)

Deirdre said...

Sarah, love your card - so beautiful.