Saturday 9 August 2008

long time no blogging...






I can't believe how quickly the month has gone by - I'm teaching my class at An Siopa Bui in Spiddal tomorrow (make that later today!) and I've spent the evening doing some atamping prep and making some little favour box goodies for the girls in the class.
My craft room has been totally wrecked - Oh put new plumbing in for the central heating, which meant moving the rads and digging up the floors - so it is just unbelievable chaos in there. Add a dd to the mix who got in there and emptied 7 - yes seven boxes of paper out onto the floor and it's no wonder I haven't felt much like making cards recently.
Once I have some decorating started I'm moving the craft stuff into the smallest room in the house (how will it fit?), so that the babies room will hopefully have a little bit more room and Aoife upgrades to a big room of her own! Debating on the colour scheme - just cos I don't like pink doesn't mean she wont be a "pink princess", but I think I'll just have white walls and add lots of pics n posters and maybe, just maybe some pink frou frou on her bed.
Anyhow. here's some of the cards I'll be doing at An Siopa....

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh Sarah they are gorgeous!!

Elisa said...

Sarah I hope you had a great time in the class, the cards are amazing.