Friday 4 December 2009

first time using promarkers and Caardvaark challenge


And it shows! I didn't have the complementary colours - only one in each colour group but I like the way they colour, although did have some bleed with the pens on the paper. The image is a digi one, based on a photo of my dd - since she was born, she has been my golden haired child and that explains the rather violent yellow hair - Gold is the only yellow I have at present - hurry on Santa!!! Her dress is Berry Red and Ruby, shoes, Olive green and her face is blush, satin and pastel pink.
Anyhow, I resisted my urge to bin the lot and cut and mounted her with nestabilities labels 1 and inked the edges with old paper and peeled paint Tim Holtz distress inks.
The frame is a folded sheet of 12 by 12 secured with brads, the edges of the frame are drawn together and held with a length of white satin ribbon. Sentiment and snowflake from Papermania elements range. This weeks Caardvaark challenge is to use a digi image.

1 comment:

Sue-ann said...

Wow, great card. Great technique!